Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just fixed my broken-for-months Xbox 360 with some pennies wrapped in electrical tape.

O.o
Playing Dino Run.

"The paper isn't even due until noon tomorrow... let's play video games :D"

Ten bucks says that inside an hour I'm either passed out asleep or still awake working on the damn letter.

I love seeing people whom I love in the same picture. :D
I have this massive ass blister on the sole of my foot, right beneath my heelbone. It's REALLY sore.
I only parsed the first few words of that initially. "I have this massive ass blister".

I was going to say "Omega, what have you been doing", but... reading...
*lol'd*
Thanks for that. Really.

It's at times like these that cultural differences, and written communication vs. spoken communication really get ya.
I figured out what you meant... I'm not normally this braindead, I swear...
I read that the same way. But I just assumed he(she?) walked around in wet shorts or something. *good girl*

EDIT: Sorry about that, it's definitely a she.
She. And I'm not sure what caused it. :)
Foot blisters suck :\

The only fun I've had with them is, uh, cutting off the dead tissue. It's so fun.
Yeah, they do. I have to walk on that foot. *pout*

Actually, it got so big that I had to poke a hole in it and get all the juice out, just to walk.

I'm so not looking forwards to that, because it will freaking hurt - the skin underneath is really sensitive.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service