Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Working on page seven of Crucible script. This + other homework = first day NaNo fail.
Completely winging the first meeting of two characters.

I didn't know my German was this non-sucky. Or that Hollis spoke German at all, that whore.
Reading all the deaths that were shown on "A 1000 ways to die". Does it make me a horrible person that I laugh at some of them?
Nope.
Are you around? I have another colonial times question that I can't find with Google...
I have no life and I'm behind on wordcount. Yes. Yes, I am around. What do you need?
How did they get water? Wells? Did they keep it in the house? And what sort of things did they use for eating - like, what were their bowls, plates, cups, etc. made of?
No running water yet, so water comes from a pump in the yard, most likely. Are we talking rural or city? If they're rural it'll either be a pump in the yard (which runs to a well, yes), or a straight-up community well. In a city, probably a communal pump.
M'kay, thanks.
Not studying for my Math midterm. Did so for several hours today, brain feels like dying. Remembering Trig was not pleasant.

Find my parent's "What if" statements the funniest yet.

"WHAT IF THAT WAS THE NICE RICK COOKER?!"

First, we're the only people I know who owns a /nice/ rice cooker. Also, I doubt we'd be here if we were using it.
I am learning so much weird shit about my characters. What the hell, you assholes.

Namely, Schneider is... so German it hurts. Fucking douche, I can't wait until your nervous breakdown. I am sick of this "bwahahaha I act exactly like Medic" bullshit.

It is a hate/love relationship.
Day one of NaNo, 2851 words in. Flowing beautifully so far, and this is despite only giving the story's plot about fifteen minutes of thought yesterday. It's amazing how easily it flows.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service