Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! ^-^ Actually, I think once this dries it will be for sale. :D Wow, maybe I should do more sunsets... This was the first one I ever painted. :D
I really hate when I try to troubleshoot failed network connections, and my Help Center can't find anything, so it suggests that I search online. ._.

On a related note, does anyone know how to configure proxy settings for Chrome? I'm (reluctantly) using Firefox (though it's a billion times better than IE, so I'm not really complaining).
Wrench, Options, Under The Hood, Change proxy settings.
Thanks.
I have hand cramp.

what... the... fuck
Is it normal for body sprays (you know, the things that are like perfume but they're much lighter and come in plastic bottles for cheap -- like the Bath and Body Works ones?), to make you sneeze every time you put them on, or sniff a shirt that got spritzed, or does that mean you're allergic to it?
I sneeze at them, but I sneeze easily.... I doubt you're allergic if that's the only symptom though.
Well, I bought a lotion a long time ago. I lovedlovedloved the scent, so I bought the matching body spray. But it makes me sneeze every time I put it on, or if I sniff my shirt when any of the scent settled on the shirt.

*uses it anyway* I'm not even a perfume person, but I love this scent so much...
Padding my word count a little before I go and bake hardtack.
Came up with an idea for NaNo.

Well, I say I came up, but I'm just recycling an old Idea, so...
Drinking peach tea with powdered vanilla creamer. I feel like this is an abomination.
Guilty and awful and unsure of my own sanity. I'd probably run away. And not stop running for a while.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service