Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:O

And that's why I'm not a writer...
See, you can tell I'm not a writer because it took me five minutes to figure out "MC".

*stupid, stupid, stupid*
I feel like I've melted into a puddle of chocolate syrup. :3
Tummyache. D:
Skipped writing last night to go out with friends. Now I have like 5000 words to write today.

...so worth it.
I'm supposed to write a thesis for my ALIS essay. Rawr. I don't wanna. Dx I have no idea what I want to write about.

And I'm roughly 7000 words behind on NaNo.
And I'm not done with my design.
And I have chem homework.
Really, really tired. No idea why. 0.o

Trying to draw a sketch for a painting some guy's going to give me $25 for. :D

Also waiting for Cody to get off of work so he can come over. ^-^

Enjoying the temporary silence.
Fuck. I just got back from my third game at my athletic club's tennis ladder. I got beaten by a ten-year-old. Nay, I got my ass handed to me. 2-11. I'm probably going to be playing someone even younger next. I'm 0-3. I lost my 1st game 2-12, my second 1-13, and then this. And this to a kid half my size and 5 years younger.

I don't get it at all. At risk of sounding immodest, my partner and I were really good. We finished 17-4, losing only to D-1 teams, conference champions, and we came second in two other tournaments. Now, my average margin of defeat is 12 games.

What's even worse is that the kid was saying 'nice try' whenever I got mad at myself. I was almost ready to scream at my right arm to hit me a FUCKING GOD DAMNED FOREHAND. I don't understand if it's because of the switch from doubles to singles or whatever, but I'm at the bottom of the ladder even though I'm one of the oldest kids there. I've never felt like I couldn't compete with the kids I played. Even in the first two games, all but a few went to deuce. It felt like I should have been either winning or losing by a much smaller margin.

I don't normally write 3-paragraph rants, but Jesus fucking Christ, I've been playing awful lately.
And no one, uh, cares. Durn.
I care.

DUH DUH DUHHHHH.

Yeah, so maybe that was only really dramatic in my head. So yeah, I'm not a huge tennis buff, but it seems to me tha switching from doubles to singles would be, like, a HUGE change if you haven't played singles ever...
omg ppl car!!! =D=D=D

I guess it is, but I shouldn't be losing by that much to 10-year-olds. I just had a bad Sunday. G'night.
Chatting over the phone with a Rotarian about their Youth Exchange program.

I'm in a bad mood, so I'm channeling every bit of politeness I have into my conversation with this guy, leaving everyone else to deal with me as is.

Good afternoon to you too. >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service