Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you're a couple accounts ahead of me. XD

I'd wait before making a new account, though, if I were you. >.> Oh well.

Re: your new name: KLAINE FTW.
Pft, you wish.

I still have two sleepers from over a year ago, if needed.
It's gonna happen. >.>

In that case, wait to use those. For a couple of days, at least.
I went on Astatalk and thought the fiction section had been removed, I would have been so pissed after reupping a bunch of releases the last time they restored the server.
The entire point of my novel is that war is hell, but oh my god I get to use cool guns!

Also, I've decided that the Gatling gun is gonna be nicknamed the God gun here, because I'm the boss, it sounds really cool, and that's basically what it is. Holy shit, it's like a goddamn meatgrinder of bullets... I think I'm in love...
Sounds like the Premise for CoD7.

Keep in mind that those things overheat.
Aww ;_;

...well, I bet their Gatling guns weren't in an AU war with Germany in the 1870s, were they?

As to overheating, I'm gonna end up handwaving via steampunk. Or just going for whatever they did in the Civil War with a mild dose of steampunk. No one will know.
Either outside got really warm, really fast, or I'm adjusting to the cold astoundingly well.

I'm kind of hoping for the former.
Though if the latter is true, it'll do better for you in the long run.
True.

But if I move to somewhere warmer (which I really hope I do) it'll be useless again. -Used to live here-

And I wanna go somewhere lovely and warm without crack pot weather.

Like Australia! :D
It's lovely and warm in CO. :D

Except when it's not. >.> Our weather likes to screw with us.

I remember last year, when it was sunny in the morning, then there was a tornado in the afternoon, and then I think it snowed the next day. ._.
O.O SCARY WEATHER. The crackiest I've ever had that I can remember, minus the snow in June, is one morning it looked like it wanted to rain, but then it didn't.

But... Nathan says her house is cold.

I dun like them cold houses.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service