Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah :\

...America really gets shafted, apparently. I didn't get sex ed until about 8th grade, and then it was pretty minimal (literally the only thing I remember is maybe we watched a video of some lady giving birth). I figured everything else out basically on my own. This is a common American experience.

Fuck this country.
Science-->Biology-->Reproductive System-->Sex. ed
What's the surprise here?
I got sick pretty much right before I went into the shower, it seems :\ Lightheaded, green mucus from the nose, sore throat.

Winter's here, which means it's time for me to get sick again. And stay sick until it's warm ._.

edit: On another topic, holy shit! Bill Nye the Science Guy stopped airing in 1997.

Thirteen. Motherfucking. Years. Ago.
You pansy. :D
I get sick in Summer and I'm fine during Winter.
The world hates me :\ I'm too awesome for it.
Sorry to hear that. Time for fluids. Water, not that other stuff.

You didn't know this? I recall being absolutely devastated. That and the Magic School Bus was the mainstay of my childhood TV life. After which I switched to Kids WB, which also got axed.
Yes sir. I've been staying hydrated all day.

I was surprised that it was off the air so long ;_; bah my childhood.
Rum cream pie is the best thing to be invented ever.
Being frustrated.

Fanfiction.net is being stupid.
Time to do something useful and inexpensive.
I will not be online tomorrow. I must shield my eyes from HP&DH comments because I won't be able to see it until Saturday. D:
OH NO REALLY??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service