Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sitting alone in my room, with headphones in but no music, reading the Nightmare Fuel page for ASoUE.

This feels strange...
I have to draw for English.

Have I mentioned I'm horrid at drawing? Pokémon aside.

And this book has nothing /to/ draw.
What book?
The House on Mango Street.

And I have to draw for a specified amount of chapters. Which are all really short. And I'm expected to make it amazing because my group members are slackers. Which is actually really awesome because it's fun. But when the teacher comes around their fall back plan is to let Xuut talk.
Are you kidding?

You're a good artist...

Draw a house. With mango trees.

*has obviously not read the book*
Correction.

I'm awesome at Pokémon.

See: Facebook pictures of ONLY Pokémon. XD

XDD It's in Chicago. In the Mexican ghetto. And these chapters don't mention mangos at all. Somehow I don't think I'm going to get an A for that.
Did you not draw Lamp's toucan?

Oh come on. It's easy. Do I need to draw this for you? You know how things turn out when people make me draw.
I followed a step by step drawing instruction...

XD I don't actually, aren't you good at drawing? Well I was planning on making this falling star thingee but then I remembered it was a computer and I couldn't make cool effects. I was depressed.
Uh, no. I make lopsided stick figures...
XDD It's okay.

You're smart. You only need to be able to make stick figures look like stick figures!

Dude, have I told you about the new Kinec camera and how you can hack it to make it 3-D and everything? -Totally learned this in Comp Sci-
XDD

No?
It's incredibly cool.

People can hack the camera to do a crap load of things. Like, it can be 3-D (and is really effective with two cameras) or you can make it into your own personal touch screen thingee.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service