Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joshua Radin is here tonight. Knew it before, but was just reminded. Damn it.

Finally got a haircut today. Yeeeeeey.
Working on Chapter 3. I hate chapter 2, so I'm not going to post it until I have some more lulz in the following chapter.
Whistling along to a crappy rip of "A Little Priest" from the Sweeney Todd soundtrack.
:D
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I just realized.

Pumpkin Pie is made of vegetables.

DDDDDDD:

I mean, I like vegetables. They're nice. I just don't want them in my desserts.
You just realized this? xD It's not like the name is deceptive, or anything.

Pumpkin pie is blechy anyway.
It's a fruit in disguise. Eat with pleasure.
Listening to music. :)
Saw the new Harry Potter movie yesterday.

Of course, they changed things around a bit and left a few things out, like they normally do, but it was better than the rest, I think. I love how they used actual words from the book in half of it. :D

I love seeing people's reactions when you show up in the theater with a wand and a Time-Turner. XD
My sister's coming home for thanksgiving. :D I didn't think she would after all the drama, but she is. *happeh*

But fuck the stupid hair lady at the fucking stupid hair place. I TOLD YOU I DID NOT WANT MORE VOLUME. I KNOW THE STRANDS ARE FINE, BUT THERE'S TOO FUCKING MUCH OF IT AND IT'S CURLY SO NO MORE VOLUME, KTHXBYE.
Speaking of genetics, I was at the supermarket today, and one of the lobsters they were selling had a third claw arm.

Made a good chunk of my day.
Read Looking for Alaska. The "Before" part last night, the "After" part this morning.

Good book, that was.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service