Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah... I'm used to weird expressions, what with living in NC and all, but I don't get it. Is there perhaps a movie where a redheaded stepchild was beaten severely? Though when my father said it I was little concerned with the origins of the phrase, I admit.
No, it's a racial slur with traces back to illegitimate black children from men who owned slaves and children with them. As far as I know. I need to find that Youtube vid that told me so...
Ohhh... That's really awful. But it makes sense. My dad is racist.
Glee.

Wut. Just... damn it.

>.<'
What? What happened?
The ending is so horribly cliff-hanger-y and really emotional and sort of unexpected and I want to know what happens next like RIGHT NAO.
Dude, I predicted that ending from a mile away.

But yes, I wonder what shall happen...
I figured he'd transfer eventually, but it was sort of an unexpected-in-the-moment thing.

Aaand I want Klaine, but if it's too easy, it'll never last. Which is really the only reason why I'm slightly mad at the ending...
Indeed.

It's in the nature of... any type of story, really, to make the characters unhappy. I don't really think it's going to last. So things will be unhappy at Dalton, too, for whatever reason...

I just want to know. Dx
Wait. Hold up.

Etoile's banned on TTS?

...The fuck. Does anyone awesome remain? Who actually goes on, that is.
Story's done. Now I get to spend the break making it less craptacular.
Lulz at the TTS anti thread.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service