Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty much the first thing I saw when I got online after here was that I pissed off a Catholic by saying that I find anti-abortion propaganda hilarious. Sorry, bitch, suck my dick.
Woo Thanksgiving break :D

Glee last night was epic. :DDD

Yesterday I finished the Deathly Hallows for the third time during school and was this close to crying. D:

The new MCR album is, in the words of my mom: "epic, amazing, brilliant, and fucked up, all at the same time." I love my mother. XD

I'm gonna go play Lego Harry Potter on the Wii with my little brother now. :D
Apparently I've been jumpy lately. My friend said Kurt last night reminded her of me these days.

The most obvious choice is to blame my mother's impromptu temper tantrums, but it's not like she's been more so lately... What's changed?

EDIT: Ok, so apparently everyone thinks I've been jumpy lately and no one bothered to tell me. Nice.
I woke up after noon. After telling myself that I'd get up early today so that I could write and do homework and get some crap accomplished. Because I haven't been.

godsdamn it.
I hate company, man. :/

What's your novel even about?
Eating cranberry sauce that I made for Thanksgiving.

>.>
I was scared at first, but then I remembered the difference in Canadian and American Thanksgiving.
Also according to this girl in my English class most Mohawks in Kahnawake celebrate American Thanksgiving, but then again they don't consider themselves anything but Mohawk so they can celebrate as they want.
Don't kill me, but I honestly have no idea what Canadian thanksgiving is about...

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way.
I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house,
we had an enormous feast, and
then I killed them and took their land.
-- Jon Stewart
I think it's basically the same thing, we raped the natives land, lets celebrate.
My Rally poster came in the mail.

Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert head mash-up on my wall ftw.
Kings vs Canadiens, Price better play like he did on Saturday.
Or heads shall roll.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service