Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is someone actually saying this to your face somewhere?
It's essentially the compilation version of every damn argument the Ratzinger Youth make on NaNo. They have no evidence for anything, so I'm doubly pissed.

...yeah, if you ever need me murderously angry, threaten to deny me my rights. No jury will convict me.
Vote non-Republican!
It always perplexes me how woman can support are party that used to actively and loudly show their desire in keeping them from having the same rights as men,

Politics in general perplex me.
But it also was the original Anti-Slavery party, I think.

*hates history class with a passion*
I think it's evolved significantly since then. Cause I know Lincoln was Repub, and I just can't imagine that. Then again, I have little knowledge of Lincoln's policies, so...

Or perhaps devolved.
Oh, Republicanism has fallen hard from the grandeur it once was. Believe me. I watched it happen.
It's gotten to the point where my dad has quit the Nazi party in favor of it. XD
Heh heh heh. Maybe it's faulty memory, but I thought I remembered you saying your family didn't like the Nazis, for one reason or another.
We don't. They're pussies.

Still, nobody really supported the, "Enslave all mankind and make them the Slaves of Jude's family," party (...except for the green party, for some reason) so we had to make due.
Yep, that might've been it. xDD

What the hell does the green party believe, anyway?
Er...I'm not sure.

All I know is that they're all secretly evil bastards.
Just had a flashback to Mary Todd Lincoln.
Bad Contra.
Lolololol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service