Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah.
It's funnier in context. Trust me.
How? D:
I have my language set to pirate but it just keeps telling me it's disabled. At least, that's what I'm getting out of the pirate language thing.
Anybody that was my friend on FB: Am I still on there or did I disappear?
I'm not sure, I'm almost never on FB, and I'm not sure how to change notifications let alone anything else in-depth.
But if you've ever logged on an unsecured computer it might have saved your password.
Well, I made a new account.
Same name and I swear, if I find my old account, I'm going to kill somebody.
The noise I thought was the people in the room next door having loud sex turns out to be really noisy oinking seals. #YouNeededToKnowThis

And this is why I love Neil Gaiman.
Venting my frustrations. XD
So I had this crazy dream last night. I know you don't care, but that's the lovely side of courtesy because you guys will never admit that so I'm just going to tell you about my dream because I can, and it was weird.

So I was at my own funeral. And it was filled with famous people I admired... And Miley Cyrus. And I'm all "who the fuck let her in?" but, you know, I'm dead, so... 

And different people give speeches about the me that I wish I was. John Green talks about how he lost an amazing daughter, and Nerimon is all "I lost the love of my life boohoohoo" and even though I'm dead, it's pretty great. 

And the Miley gets mad because the spotlight isn't on her and turns into the incredible Hulk and eats everyone like omnomnomn. 

And then I woke up.
Nerimon<3
Fo' realz, man. 'Nuff said.
Is it bad that I laughed?
Not at all. I would laugh if I wasn't like "NERIMON COME BAAAAACK."

Another reason to hate Miley Cyrus. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service