Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know the feeling. Last summer I finally opened up a time capsule that I'd sealed in third grade, to find a very young and excited EndOf asking about my social relations, my academic achievements, and whether or not the technology had gotten any cooler in ten years.
I don't have a life but I'm still busy.

I don't like this.
Someone on FB from my school stole my name. o.o She has "Nighthawk" as her middle name. Grrrrrrr...
Kick her ass!!!!
Formatting my NaNo since WoD screws it up and playing poker.

#funtimes
Heeeey, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

And if you don't celebrate it, have an awesome day anyways!
Bored.

Hating my Sword familiar in Symphoiny of the Night.

Friggin' AI.
Castlevania? I may play it, after I'm done Oblivion again.
I keep murdering innocents though... :D
Yup.

It's fun, but irritating as all hell in some regards. The sword familiar has the brains of Cazen Dual Fake Fang something without a lot of brains, I can't figure out how to display the percentage of the map I've uncovered, I can't figure out how to superjump, and no site has the answers to these questions.

*annoyed*

Psh, who doesn't?

...Wait, are you talking about in the game?
Well yeah, for now. It might change though soon if my roommates keep playing the same songs on Rockband.
I see. Well, if you do kill them, kindly record it. I have no better things to do today than watch funny videos

...My sword has some SERIOUS beef with the ceiling. it keeps attacking it.

...Maybe it was molested by a ceiling as a child?
I finally have some real momentum for plot, and I don't want to write. v.v

So I'm listening to Ben Folds and thinking about watching George Carlin videos for an hour. >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service