Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seven Dirty words.
I know them all >.> but his better stuff's from when he was older.
Trying to come up with an excuse for using, "Old Hat," in a sentence.

Er, it's a phrase, by the way.
...Why?
I don't know!

:D

God damn, the ritalin isn't working.
It stops working after a while. :( I used to take Adderall XR. It gets annoying after a while anyway. It hampers the creativity and fun-ness. XD
Needs a new computer and is looking at an HP.
Reviews?/Suggestions?
The one I'm looking at I've seen reviews and whatnot, mainly worried about keyboard set up and the touch pad.
I bought something that was fairly inexpensive, not horrendously ugly, and sounded like it would work for what I need it to - Word, iTunes, and internet - which it does. But I doubt it's very high in terms of actual quality, so I dunno. >.>
Bleh.

It's just. . . .this computer . . it isn't going to last much longer. Granted, I've abused the poor dear, it's been in caves, on beaches, in every hemisphere, but. . . the battery is shot, I've already replaced a good bit of it, anyways, I think that's starting to go, too. And randomly the screen will, like, break into horizontal lines and then disconfigure itself in a way that it's just. . . bleh, horrible, then it turns itself off and there's no hope of recovering anything. And this problem has lasted through several wipes, different OSs, etc. But it's not going to see another NZ trip. That'll be the final straw for it, I fear. . . . .

Now, I'm not just mentioning this for a cheap BF deal, I've just started browsing around.
Are they having awesome deals?

I'm going to the indie bookstore, but I want so many books I'll go wherever has better prices.
We have no bookstore in my city. ._. I don't know how I've survived this long.
Parents crazy, mother overly worried about me, brother a histrionic little bitch.

This year I am thankful for almost being eighteen. I can finally fucking leave.

Oh, and having real butter for fucking once is real nice.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service