Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why so much love?
Books that I can read before I buy. It makes me happy.
They had another Imaginus poster sale at school today in the Agora, and I bought this poster for $6. :G
Caught between sheer horror and laughter.

Glee covered a song about date rape. In all likelihood, they did it unironically, too.
Maybe that's why the people that sing it are who they are. Blaine's pretty sketchy... if that is the song you're talking about? Baby it's Cold Outside?
Blaine isn't sketchy. He's boring, if anything.

@Nathan: They covered "Like a Prayer", too, if that's any indication of how deeply they look into songs. Though I don't know the circumstances under which they sang it, so maybe it was appropriate.
In my world he's sketchy and he's going to roofie up Kurt, but then Finn comes in and kicks his overly perfect ass and rescues Kurt. Later when he's straightened out they have, de-facto marriage non-blood related, incestuous sex, >.> OMG what the hell is wrong me?
Like, I don't even know what to say to this. xD

Other than yeah, if Blaine doesn't have some display of emotion and a flaw that I empathize with, I'm quitting my already faltering shipping of Klaine.
Yep, that's the one.

Now I'm waiting for the cover of, oh, "Every Breath You Take" or something, because really, guys.
While it is a stalker song, it's still quite a good song. So as long as it wouldn't be used to attempt to woo someone, and they didn't ruin it, I might like it. :D
I fail. So hard.

Godsdamn it.
Dying of laughter.

Not safe for work, you perverts.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service