Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Random irrelevant news of the day: My brother just came downstairs for breakfast acting like a dinosaur. o.O XD

Puck is one of my new favorite Glee characters. XD

My sister has a new boyfriend! It's so cute! XD She's been texting him for the past three days straight. I mean, from 6 am to 10pm, non-stop except at school, and they've filled up each other's FB pages. XD It's hilarious to see my sister's face as red as it is when we tease her about it.

Relient K concert Saturday, yay!
What happens when you have an internal argument or case of self-doubt and your dragon eats you?
I'd also ask where the heck you'd get a dragon from, but I'm treating that as a trivial point at the moment.
I HATE HAVING A DECEMBER BIRTHDAY.

>.<'
Whyyyyyyyyy? :/
Because it's in the middle of everything and Mom wants to throw me a Christmas-related birthday party every year and people get me the same things so I end up with like two of the same book and we have no time or money for my birthday because it's Christmas. Grrrr.

Next Saturday, I want a Nightmare Before Christmas birthday party. >.>
I also hate zombies, because they are effing EVERYWHERE.

*will most likely have nightmares tonight about tornadoes and zombies at the same time, again*
My boyfriend finally got the nerve to kiss me today.

Cue the 'AAAAAAAAW's.

It was very awkward and hilarious though, which is so characteristic of us as a couple. I did, however, manage to hold back my laughter which might have made him feel bad. I can hold it back no longer. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

'Mkay, I'm good. Time for hot choco-... Damn. I guess it's time for Magic Tea instead...
I found a tutorial on drawing anatomically correct wings! :D This should help much in half of my artwork. XD http://today.deviantart.com/dds/#/d2ht4et
I love you for giving me this. :D
Need to find one quote, analyze three, and write the intro and edit the conclusion. And then I am DONE, except for polishing.

I like that I have lots of procrastination time, but I feel as though I desire liberation from this assignment more so than a grade a couple points higher...
Since when are Twilight fangirls civil?
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/895946/Lightning_on_the_Wave

Can't believe I only just found this person, going to have some reading to do over Christmas vacation, :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service