Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't be surprised when it's gone from your rooms tomorrow...
<.< >.>
-adjusts telescope, plots-
Would it be horrible for me to ask why?

Yeah, well I'm going to ask anyways. What's so great about the shirt? I mean, it's cool, but I feel like I'm missing something.
It's a robot stomping on shit.
... So I'm not missing anything?
...It's not some reference to anything as far as I know, if that's what you're asking.
I didn't know there was such a thing as blueberry liquor.

...I suppose I'm not really surprised.
Anyone use Open Office?

I wanna use it but then I'm like, "Will it suck ass?"

So... anyone used it before?

Edit: Never mind, apparently I installed it.... For some reason...
I hate every word processing program I've ever used besides Word, so...

Open Office isn't that bad. It's really similar to Microsoft Office, as far as I can tell by my occasional uses of the school Linux netbooks.
Oh that's good then.

I hate Word, it hates me. Mutual feelings.

Normally I use Microsoft Works but it lacks some features. And a lot of the time uploading documents from Works doesn't work. Plus copying and pasting sometimes makes it encounter an error. So I think I'mma convert to Open Office.

Whoo. I get to change all these files.
I use it. I have trouble getting my margins exactly right, but I have the dumb anyway.

It has a neat little feature where it'll convert your file to any on a list it has (including Word files), so you'll still be able to send people files you create without them going "Dude, what was that, I can't open that, fuck you".
:D

I think I might really like this then.

I've tried sending Works documents to just about everyone. It only works for me. >.>
I've used it. It's basically the same as Word, but it gets annoying when you have a school project. If you have a flash drive or anything and save it to it then it won't show up on any school computer or anything unless it has Open Office, too. We can't bring computers to my school, so this is an issue for me. :/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service