Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Nook.

I just get the stories on my email on my iPhone and copy them onto Notes.

Nerdy TV shows are the beeeesssstttt.

O.o Sonic Screwdriver?
Don't you have an iTouch...?

I concur. -Major Monty Python fan-

Ooooh. Okay, I was thinking Sonic the Hedgehog and I was like, 'But she would have mentioned she liked Sonic the Hedgehog..."
I was thinking of that Sonic as well. -Doctor Who virgin-
I haz PDF version of that. If you want... Although I suppose you want the actual book eh?
My holiday list:

1. A pair of bloody headphones. >_>

2. A ski mask

3. A gift card for a bookstore. Any bookstore. Or just cash so I can buy it on my own.
Pouring liqueur on ice cream and eating it is really pleasant.

And okay, fine, since it looks like everyone's making wish lists:

I want:
-iTunes money
-book money
-the first season of Glee on DVD
-money in general, which I will donate to various charities, most notably Kiva since it gives back my money and helps people at the same time
-various graphic tees that I find online
Getting off for the night and going to read for probably around five hours.

^_^
Experiencing a strange desire to read Atlas Shrugged. No. Just no. I have better things to do with my time, such as, say, watching paint dry or pulling my skin off piece by piece with tweezers.
Hell with it, I'm going to see how far I can get on masochism and pretending that it's a really obsessive name-change fanfic of Bioshock setting up hella backstory and, uh, totally missing out some plot elements but whatever.
XD
Be sure to tell me what you think of John Galt's lecture. If you can read the whole thing, I'll be floored.
Sadly, he ain't no Andrew Ryan, except perhaps in ideology.
I've always envied people who not only can do huge birthday parties like that, but can enjoy them.

To me the idea of a huge fancy party like that with tons of people and the attention all on me sounds kind of sickening... Which is weird because normally I love me some unwarranted attention.
Christmas/birthday wish list, let's see...

1. A D&D Player's handbook and Dungeon Master's guide
2. Guitar lessons
3. Some kind of bookstore gift card or cash, with a trip to ANY other city nearby that actually has a book store
4. Harry Potter Legos (especially Hogwarts and the Hogwarts Express)
5. A new cell phone, because mine likes to shut off randomly, usually while I'm in the middle of writing a text message
6. Anything with Hufflepuff on it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service