Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is photo evidence that I am in possession of a copy of Atlas Shrugged.

It is thicker than the goddamned phonebook. The print is small... but the margins are a full inch (??).

I might do a commentary thread, but for the moment I'm tired and my eyes hurt, so it'll probably be a magical pillow of Objectivism inside a page.
I'm eating pretzels.

..They taste like garlic bread. o.O
So maybe this "awareness" event won't do anything to stop child abuse...

...but I just changed my picture to Flounder from Little Mermaid anyways. :D
I think it's rather ridiculous and utterly stupid.
*disapprove*
FB is now even more difficult to work with than before. Yay.
I know it's ridiculous, but I don't care. It's Flounder. (Who, I remember you saying when you ruined The Little Mermaid for me, didn't die in the original. :D)

How is it more difficult?
*rolls eyes*

It just is. I look at pictures before name. So everything's just ridiculous. >.<'
You can't really say anything though, considering you had a picture of yourself for, what, all of one week? *thinks you should use a picture of yourself* *nods*
I think Lampy should have a picture of herself.

And no, you may not put a lamp and say it's you.

That's a lie.
What about a lamppost?
XD

No.
So?
I didn't go organize everyone to change theirs at the same time!

Isn't the point to not have 'one face on FB'? I dislike it, but I don't loathe it enough to rebel, just enough to complain.

Besides, I don't have pictures of myself.
You do too have pictures of yourself. If they're not on your FB anymore, they're prolly still on Photobucket. Btw, did you know MSN tells me every time one of my contacts puts new pictures on there? Which means, yes, I know every time you add pictures, which means I also know that you definitely have pictures of yourself.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service