Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm supposed to submit either a story or a poem to the school art publication, too... I don't think there's a deadline, though. Probably semester, which is next week.

I haven't. :D If I had, I'd be writing it. I just don't feel like sitting down and thinking anything up, especially when I have nigh on zero respect for my CW teacher and a crapton of other homework that needs doing.
Hmm...

I'd be happy enough to listen (Read, whatever) whatever ideas you have if it'd help. :/

Story writing is fun!

...Unless you have specific criteria.
Heythanks. :D

But for now, more important and considerably less fun homework awaits. Including finishing an essay, annotating an article, and writing a reflection on a movie. I'll work after that, if I have time.
Haha, still sucks to be you. *only has the creative writing homework left to do, disincluding studying for finals*

If you'll excuse me, I need to turn off my internet connection so I can get some goddamned work done. Later.
XP

Have fun.
So far, my attempt at turning it off is a failure.

But hey. I got the first few lines started.

Yay.
Yay for small victories, right?

*has gotten nowhere*
Talking with one of my friends from American Lit on Facebook chat about our essays/final projects.

And I still have this uncomfortable feeling in my stomach because I don't like talking on chat, damn it. >.<'
Playing Season mode on NHL11 right now... as Toronto! Scandal!

It's pretty awesome that they included the Canadian Hockey League in it.
I have 07. Pretty sure I played as the Canadiens, though I'm not really sure why...
Because they kickass even when they don't win the Stanley cup.
Montreal is Hockey city, not Detroit like some people like to say.
I'm pretty sure it was because I had some strange love for David Aebischer, and he'd just left the Avs for Montreal. >.>

I don't know how that's even debatable. Of course Montreal is, at least moreso than Detroit. Just because the Redwings have hardcore fans...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service