Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't, stop! Code on-ing!

Replied.

Fucking iPhone browser had to go and fucking break so I had to download a new one and it's fucking subpar and it keeps switching the fuck back to the fucking mobile version which I don't fucking want because I have a fucking iPhone FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

... GAH. *grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble*

I could've at least tried to make an effort to be happy at the pep band game but since a couple of my friends weren't there, I couldn't talk to them about what's bothering me. So, I'm really just worn out today. I could not stop crying today and just...ugh...

Pessimistic post was pessimistic.

Tried my hand at audio mixing with audacity. I almost have a preliminary version of the piece that Nathan, Hannah, and I read for the ARG. Just waiting on one more line.

WHY, FANFICTION, DO YOU TORTURE ME SO? D:

I had the most awesomest Harry Potter birthday party ever. We played D&D, had a giant bowl of so many different kinds of M&M's and candy pieces it was like the Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans of chocolate, ate tacos, and sang karaoke. Also, my mom and my friend made my Golden Snitch birthday cake/brownie: 

I know!! :D It turned out way better than I thought it would. 

I found the edible glitter. XD It tastes horrible though. 

That's... What Tally said. It's beyond adjectives, actually.

It's a shame the glitter taste horrible. I wonder if you could cover the whole thing in edible gold foil...

I dunno... It'd be awesome to find some of that... No idea if it would taste any better though... XD

That is the coolest cake I've known anyone to have. 

:O

That is just... epic. 

Very, very, epic. 

(Also late happy birthday! :D)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service