Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The same piece you wrote for Nighthawk?

Lovely, I can do it now, I have a moment of having the house to myself. 

My brother called himself the biggest Harry Potter nerd I know. 

I didn't know my brother considered himself a HP nerd. But it makes me happy. ^_^

Okay, I have another new favorite band. Black Veil Brides. 

I need more screamo...

Also, hoping that we get snow and don't have to go to school tomorrow, even though that's very unlikely. I'm hoping more for Cody's sake than mine, because he wants to skip school for a Black-Ops competition in which he could win $3000, and if he misses one more day in first period he'll FA. He's definitely the best at that game that I know at least... I just don't want him to fail. >.>

Licking a frozen throat-pop in the hopes that I'll get my voice back in time for my solo tomorrow night.It tastes like grape cough medicine. >.< Ick.

Dee just got home, and I'm already irritated. I am so. Fucking. Tired. Of hearing about how I'm a failure at life because of this class. I am failing one class. Yes, I'm not happy about it... but look. My current progress report, c/p'd directly from online grades: No stalking my teachers.

Period: 1     Honors World History     Teacher: Thompson, Robert     Current Sem 1 Grade: A

Period: 2     Algebra 2     Teacher: Rios, Nathan     Current Sem 1 Grade: F  

Period: 3     Honors French 4     Teacher: Bernhoft, Joyce     Current Sem 1 Grade: A+

Period: 4     PE 2     Teacher: Robinson, Cici     Current Sem 1 Grade: A  

Period: 5     Chemistry     Teacher: Turner, Sara     Current Sem 1 Grade: A

Period: 6     Honors English 2     Teacher: Dixon, Jodee     Current Sem 1 Grade: A-

Just... I think those other grades kind of prove that I'm not a failure at everything, just math class? Maybe?

In other news, I have Pizza My Heart. :D

Can I have your grades?

Other than Math?

*steals English grade*

My grades, for the first time all year, went up on the graph depicting gpa, rather than down.  Not sure if this is lovely or just sad.

No. XD I'd gladly trade math grades with you though...

You want an A-?

I got a B.  So, yes.

This year or last?

B+ second semester, but. . . heh, I had issues with my teacher.

This year B, too, because she lost one of my assignments then didn't accept it, and it was worth a very 6% of my grade.  >.>  

I thought I taught you French for a second. 

Then I remembered I suck at French and my most common phrase used is, "Oui, j'ai -insert whatever-" and "Je ne sais pas." 

Also, please tell me you're forced to take PE 2...

XDDD

*is*

Two years required. Three if you can't pass the fitness gram.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service