Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, probably. I'm a little better now, but my head hurts. :/ I actually might be able to do it now, though...

And I got it. :D

I saw. Very good for a first recording!

Thank you! :D

A manger scene?

Paperweight, I suppose.

Turn it around to face away, then he won't be staring at you.

On fuckyeahterribleart. Oh my.

Listening to Carbon Leaf, carving pretty designs in a sheet of aluminum. 

Finals tomorrow, which means a half day. 

*relaxation*

So. Much. Homework. v.v

God damned Social Studies. wtf is this?

Gaaaah, I should not have screwed around on the internet all weekend. >.> 

Edit: So I have just come to the realization that my Social teacher seriously thinks I'm like, an immigrant from China and therefore I don't understand ANYTHING American, and therefore my world view will differ INSANELY from a modern western liberal civilization. 

Are you shitting me? I HAVE NO ACCENT. At all. I don't even look like I'm confused half the time. What is this. 

My accent is the suck. And I can't find my tape recorder.

You mean for the German? Every time I get confused with it, I just put it into Google translator and have it do it for me. (German-->German).

Don't worry about the tape recorder. Worst comes to worst, I can just put it through my Digital Voice Recorder again...or we could just skip the recording quality entirely. I figure that if this company can produce autonomous, flying android soldiers in 2005, then they must have had quality voice recorders before everyone else.

I just have horrific performance anxiety, though I'm getting the voice better through some further runthroughs.

XD Oh, hah, yeah. I was going to record my tape recorder's wheels turning so I could patch that into the background.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service