Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^Me at the moment. 

Only I /tried/ to do them. But it didn't work. 

Haha, that was me ten minutes ago. If I tried to type at that moment, not only could I not sit upright or walk to a computer, but my hands would be shaking so much it would be like "asdfghjklFUCKITALLdncneixmsk"

I usually hit the point of, "I don't give a fuck anymore" (usually 3 AM) and then I either BS, or pray to God that the teacher doesn't want it EXACTLY tomorrow or I have time to finish tomorrow. 

Or something else really hopeful and lucky and what not.  

Same. XD This time I went with "test? What test?"

Today was nice. 

I took a final, studied for a final, took another final, and then came home at noon. I feel like I did well on both of those.

After the second final, I wrote a page of the first chapter I'm supposed to be writing for CW, so got that accomplished, too.

Came home, read The Graveyard Book, which was really good.

And then I spent the rest of the night reading another book, though it was awful. But no matter. I only have one final tomorrow, and I'll be back home at 10:30. 

^_^

Finished history final. ^_^

Finals week is the fucking best.

Aside from the studying.

But the actual test taking?

PWNsome. If only because all the studying pays off.

I have exactly zero finals left to study for. Got the Spanish, chem, and history finals out of the way, and they're the only ones that require studying. :D

But yeah, I love taking tests, because I usually do well thanks to studying. And the week is comprised entirely of half days. 

Speaking of Crowley changing the subject completely, I know a girl who got a 227 on her PSAT thing. WTF.

:D I actually have three more tests left, unfortunately. Spanish, English, and Math. None of them really require studying, but...meh.

Half day's FTW.

Damn. o.e I got a 218. 

I have CW, design, English, and algebra. The first three are just projects. And I don't study for math, ever...

Inorite. It irks me.

For CW all I had to do was write a poem (I wrote it about Death. ^_^), for English I have to write two essays, for spanish I have to answer a few Multiple Choice, and Math I'm not only going to ace, but kick the ass of. I currently have an above 100 percent grade in math. I'm not even joking.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service