Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is shockingly petty, but once again, I have a huge annoying painful zit on my upper lip... on the day I get my face waxed. augh.

\o/

So, I was writing this article on why FAX wouldn't work as a relationship.

And, at one point, I was searching for something to describe something I like to call anti-imprinting. When you and someone of the opposite (Or same, I suppose) sex live together while you're growing up, you tend to not find each other sexually attractive. Which is my main problem with FAX. Max and Fang are siblings, and they still find each other attractive. WTF. But I digress. I was having a bitch of a time, and could literally find nothing that described that phenomenon. Finally, after an hour or two, I gave up, defeated.

Fast forward a few hours.

I decide to check out Cracked.com, which is what I always do when I'm bored. I see a new article, something about why father's hate their daughters prospective boyfriends. Cool, I think. This looks interesting.

And what do I see when I read through it?

FUCK YEAH.

...I should not be this excited.

I've seen links on MDW posted to an article about the Westermarck effect...

Half of them were mine, the other half were Meep quoting me.

Glorious.

That's my main problem with Fax, as well... and with fearful Fax shippers. Fuck you, you ship siblings; at least my main pairing are over the age of consent and, oh yeah, not fucking siblings.

That, and they're so reluctant to join the train of perv, go a little further down the line of logic that Fax presents, and ship anyone/everyone in the flock. Or in the cast.

Everytime I think of Fax I'm reminded of all my siblings.

And how I fucking detest them.

That relationship is bull. Especially since Max states a billion times that she's like his sister or mother or whatever. Like what is this? Are you all shipping incestuous relationships?

"wud u rather be tall and fat or short and skinny???/ :p"

"'Mkay, I'm going to ignore the subtext that being short or being fat is in any way less prefferable to being tall or thin, and focus on the question. I'd rather be short and skinny.

Would you rather be athletic and stupid with atrocious grammar or short with a basic grasp of the English language and the ability to comprehend at or above the level of your peers?"

Dear God... I made the damn kid cry again. I AM NOT THAT MEAN OF A PERSON. I JUST DISLIKE BEING CALLED FAT, AND THEN PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THAT'S A TERRIBLE THING TO BE.

EDIT: Okay, never mind, that was really mean and not as provoked as I thought it was at the time. >.>

1) Yeah, that was a bit mean... but it made me giggle anyway. XD

2) This kid is weak. That shouldn't have made him cry...

3) He's a guy. Typically with guys, it's preferable to be taller -- whereas most people can agree that short girls are cute. He was looking at the short thing from a cute perspective.

And, he was just asking a question. He wasn't calling you fat. Yes, being fat is generally considered a bad thing, and it can reach a point where it's dangerous to your health, but you're not fat and I don't think he was saying otherwise...

I've just been called fat by that particular group of people far too much. It made me jaded.

Bitches gunna bitch.

You're still gorgeous.

You're going to grow up to be in one of those romantic comedies where the girl's a badass that "hates guys", with at least three scenes of the guy being hit in the crotch by something.

Which is great because it's like Youtube on a DVD.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service