Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't we already have you doing Anne?

Anne talking on the phone or leaving a message or something?

I'm told I sound a lot different when in Chinese. I know that my voice tends to get higher because it feels appropriate. 

The phone conversation, remember?

So, I haven't been following the ARG at all. Like, I don't even know what's going on. I've been too busy.

But if you need me, I have time now. I'll do voicework (Californian/West Coast accent, and I can speak French decently well, but that's about it) or whatever else.

I'll develop an audio transcript for you tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again for the offer.
I feel really sorry for ditching the ARG. I don't really know what happened. But I'm off all of these two weeks, so anything you want me to do, I'll do it to make up for it. Message me on facebook if I don't respond.
There's at least two transcripts in the audio file section with Jeb's name on them. Pick your favorite and go for it.

Flipping through my dad's 1985 HS yearbook. XDD

And reading passages out loud to my entire family, such as "Don't shy away from unusual cosmetic colors! Black nail polish and lipstick is a DO! Plaid on plaid and neon everything is very in this year!"

Or, "Del Campo High has computers on campus! To some, this is reminiscent of a futuristic and foreign society; to others, it is a symbol of living progressively."

XDDDD

I did absolutely nothing today! :D

So, I'm loading music onto my brother's Christmas present (an iPod touch that he'll be able to go onto the internet with etc. just like my sister can with her phone even though I have nothing but my laptop to do this with, wtf, but anyway) and listening to my new Bullet for My Valentine album. I love getting new music. ^-^ Also, I tried playing Zombies on CoD online on Wii and got to round 5 on the first try... Which is good because I suck at video games period except for Guitar Hero.

Which reminds me of the weird dream I had last night about that game. I was shooting zombies and managed to pause the game (even though I was in it) so I was walking around the theater with a gun while the zombies were frozen. It was pretty hilarious. Then I knocked down one of the barriers and tried to fly away, but decided to go somewhere that would be higher to take off from and walked away. Then it turned into my local theatre and my friends from school were having an end-of-the-year party at the back door while I was trying to hide the gun behind my back. It was weird.

Working on Christmas presents for friends. Oh lord.

Fall college semester classes all A or A-, meaning I get a 3.7 GPA.

That works.

I love you, Amazon.

Never has last-minute Christmas shopping been so easy.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service