Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How's your video card? That's the single hardware item that has prevented me from running things on my computers.

My CPU is too shitty and some of my other specs are also lamesauce.

It took me an embarrassing amount of time to ferret that out, too. I could've saved a fuckload of time.

I'm here to kick ass and take orders.

...Moving on, I'm currently reading The Secret Histories or something by Simon R. Green. Apparently, it, Deathstalker, and Nightside all take place in the same universe. God knows how that works out.

On a side note, I've gotten nowhere on my Fax-is-incest article.

Laughing at how simultaneously hilarious and clever NORAD's Santa-tracking gig is.
Got called a faggot for the first time for bitching someone out for sucking at writing. I... I'm so proud *wipes tear*

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a Labbit for Christmas. :DDDD 

This is epic. -Cuddles mustached rabbit- 

Internet on my vacation. Best. Vacation. Ever.

I do not like proboards. >:c

But it's been a fantastic day. :3

So. Many. Harry Potter Legos. :DDD

I've already built Hogwarts, the Quidditch field, and part of the Burrow, and my brother and mom built the Hogwarts Express. We haven't even opened Hagrid's hut or my board game thing yet. 

AND IT'S SNOWING.

It has not snowed here on Christmas since 1963, so I have never, ever seen snow on or near Christmas. 

It's effing snowing.

Oh. My god. 

And Cody is driving home in it. Oh dear god.

Nevermind, he's safe. Phew. 

I got the Harry Potter Lego game. I played it yesterday, it was so fun!

I KNOW. EVERYTHING IS COVERED IN SNOOWWW!

And it's still coming down pretty nicely. Except the cable's out now. Good thing I still have Internet....

AND IT'S STILL SNOWING. :DD

Everything is so pretty... o.o

YES, IT'S STILL FLURRYING HERE.

It really is. My dad measured it at 7 inches... about 3 hours ago. Which is a lot for our area.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service