Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two more hours for moi.

Ditto. 

I don't know if I'll be awake then. >.> I have school on Monday. Blah. 

But tomorrow's Saturday... >.>

Debating on whether or not I should play Fire Emblem. 

Then I remembered last time I played it, I ended up skipping sleeping, beating the game, restarting and then feeling like utter crap the next day.

I think I shall refrain...

Life is like a bag of microwave popcorn. I just managed to justify that in a paragraph.
You can justify anything if you are creative enough. I once took an artful poem about longing and loss in my poetry class and made a thorough argument that the narrator was talking about an ice cream truck. That's why I give metaphors little or no validity (little only for when there is really blatant evidence, like in Jane Eyre where you can forecast the plot by watching the weather in each scene).
Exactly, I love doing that. Last year I had one that everyone thought was about war that was about a garden. I think I uploaded it here, and one person got it right, even when nobody IRL knew.
:D
So I was watching this "Know Your Meme" series on YouTube because it was super interesting until they got to this "Creepy Chan" chick.

Three pictures and I may never be able to sleep again. Whatever you do, do not Google that name out of curiosity.
Is this supposed to be honest, or reverse psychology?
HONEST. Unless you like horror films about demented children.
What pictures did you see?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service