Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoever translated this book did it wrong because half the sentences don't make sense, the pronouns are all confused, words are translated weird, and parts of it aren't even in English. In fact some parts just look like jabber. I can barely get the gist of what's going on. 

I already know what happens. 

Why am I doing this instead of something useful? 

Fuck me.

Back from the cruise. Start envying now, since I basically spent my vacation in Rapture. Hand to God. Less creepy philosophy, but same font for signs, exact same goddamn trashcans, bigass neon sign for Arcadia, and the elevators looked like bathyspheres.

Must have been before the New-Years of '58, as you aren't dead or disfigured beyond all recognition. Which cruise was this?

Yeah, although I was onboard for New Year's <.>

Freedom of the Seas. I took a few pictures for proof.

If the atrium pictures I've looked up are right, I can see why. Looks like fun.

I had a room looking in on the atrium. Every night was loud :\ It was interesting, though.

I can't post pictures right now, but I'll sort through them and start posting in the next few days.

Okay, Harry and Ginny are laying the groundwork to a relationship that might live up to the on-screen portrayal of it in terms of awkwardness. Dear God...

Just played 'Alan Wake' for the last six hours or so, and now I'm all jittery.  Imagine a Stephen King novel in the form of a thriller videogame with Jaws music.

Gonna be sleeping with the lights on tonight.

That is one of my three favorite videogames. (The others being the original Bioshock and Portal) Which part are you up to? Wherever you are, it just gets stranger from here.

RAWR DUBBUL POST

Do you guys ever glance at the "Birthday's Today" section on the main page?  I don't know any of these people.

GOOD MORNING!

*yawn/zombie moan*

I hate waking up at 5 AM. But, back to school for me. 

I am so jealous of Cody. He's graduating in 13 days. >.<'

Hoping my partner actually did her share of the work. 

I'm really scared she didn't. I can always BS and say something like our USB got corrupted or something, but... v.v 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service