Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys and Dolls is about strippers. And... Something else. Strippers though, which is why I wasn't allowed to be in it.

Strippers?

Yes, I am summoned by the mention of strippers ._.

What? Last I checked, it was about con men.
Both, I believe. The female parts are primarily for strippers, so...

I was worried about this guy I followed taking a big left turn into bizarre quasi-douche territory, but then I found out he's drunk tonight.

...business as usual.

Edit: In addition, associating yourself with the Tea Party in any way, shape, or form is like tattooing CUNT on your forehead in huge letters. 

I tried to buy a girl's tea party hat when we had one!

It was tea bad wrappers all over a sombrero, type thing, and then tea bags hanging off it.  She looked at me like I was just odd (she was the one wearing it in the first place, why was she judging me?).  Regardless of her ignorance, you can't doubt the awesomeness of the hat.  *needs to make one*

They do have some. . . . interesting points.  Frankly, though, I just like the drama they bring to the table and that they're getting people to question things, even if many have no decent backing to their arguments and are displaying their opinions in more questionable ways.  It's things like the Coffee Party, and some other random groups that've more come as a result of the new random booming of rioting parties that I'm more skeptical off.

I'm a thirteen-year-old boy at heart. They started out saying "teabag Obama" and had no idea what their statement could be interpreted as.

Also, some of them give me the creeping weirds, and in my worst moments make me want to quietly gibber in a corner and swear to write only happy things ever. Because when I'm like that I'm mostly convinced I can predict the future and you know what there is a reason I take medication.

I don't get that one either.  So I just interpreted it as 'sack', because, that ish makes sense and I wouldn't terribly mind that.

Loads of them are really creepy and scary.  And many smell bad and just glare at you.  Like they really just want to yell and riot and this is the way they happened to choose to do so. >.>

Teabag, verb: to apply one's testicles to another person's face, usually without their consent. Not to mail actual sachets of tea to a person. And many giggles were had.

I can't take them seriously, really... and so many of them are old white people. Also, yeah, I'm hella paranoid.

Oh.  Well, then.

Really?

I've found most to be rather the ones worse off with the current economy or /really/ crazy against Obama-care.  

I currently reside in around, ooh, let's say 1875 'cause it's convenient, and I make occasional trips forward to the 1890s or all the way to 2011 because food. My grasp of politics is shaky at best and mostly restricted to "ooh yeah those guys now let me tell you about railroad schedules".

I agree, for political reasons. 

...I'd rather not get into a huge debate right now, but I'm glad Obama got elected. >.> 

I can't say much about it in public either because I live in effing South Carolina.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service