Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fuck me running with a goddamn flamethrower it was the first fucking post argh.

I am blind. 

*shoots self*

It happens to everyone, even me. Save your electro-gel for Fontaine.

I'm just gonna go fuck around in Fort Frolic for a while. 

Sander Cohen could probably make watching paint dry hilariously entertaining, the crazy bastard.

You realize, I hope, that Cohen is completely nuts for Ryan?

I rejoice in the opportunity to say:

Duh.

Of course, it's also highly possible that Cohen would fuck anything with a pulse and the ability to compliment him on his 'art', but yeah. His heart belongs to Ryan. And he feels he has been jilted.

Deep breaths. Tonight's been valuable for you; it's given you a shock so now you're more attentive. Fortunately we were able to explain this one away.

This Saturday I'm going to go and work on linking everything in Gameplan to the respective posts. It's been a learning experience, and so far we're still afloat.

Still enjoying that Meep is the biggest advocate of opening the doom box.
I'm enjoying just knowing our final twist :> Bwahaha.

Just figured out that YOU GUYS were behind this whole thing, like, 5 minutes ago.

I thought it at first but no one was saying anything...

That's what I get for not coming on for a couple of months, anyway...( ;

It's kind of disappointing to realize it's not real...but kind of amazing that you guys pulled this off. Congrats, fooled me.

Shit, EndOf said you knew!

But yes, it is us >.>;;

Yeah I figured it was something like that - you guys thinking I knew when I didn't, me thinking you guys didn't plan this when you did...ah well it was kind of fun.

I kind of almost wish I didn't know so I could keep playing but then I'd feel all lonely...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service