Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Instead of studying or archiving...

Playing Happy Pets (haven't touched it since the summer XD) and learning how to braid my hair without anyone helping. Not going well I have to say.

Ehmagosh my friend tried to braid my hair over the summer and she just gave up midway through...

XD

I'm trying to do my own hair without being able to see it. I've been obsessed with being able to do it properly. (Mine usually turn out horribly wrong.) I can do other people fine, I can plait, French braid... all that good girly stuff.  

-Wonders why she gave up...-

2500 words. Took me like six fucking months to write. Good lord.

If it's a good 2500 words, 6 months is entirely justifiable...

*remembers NaNoWriMo when she got to the point where she could write 1000 words in less than 15 minutes, even if all of them were garbage*

shit

shit shit shit fuck

guys

my gay fanfic is the longest M-rated anything on the MR archive and it's not even done yet

It's a very good M-rated thing, though...

Congratulations?

Have you considered adapting it for the publishing world yet?

No one in their right mind would take it. It's very niche anyway, though it might have a future as a very litficcy science fiction story. However. The story as it stands is only an overture to a batshit crazy fixfic of the first six books, so unless JP entirely loses his goddamned mind, it's not happening.

Have I been too non-serious in the ARG?

I like making SE7EN refferences and jokes. A lot.

I'm finally back. 

And in quite a shitty mood.

So, seniors can exempt exams when they have A's. My Government class is made up almost entirely of seniors, with the exception of three or four juniors, including me. Half the class has A's. Half the class gets to exempt. I, however, do not get to exempt, even though I have a frickin' 95 average, because I'm a junior. >.<' 

I fail at American History. Especially AP American History. Especially when my American History teacher needs to be on ADD meds more than I do, but isn't. I probably flunked that exam today.

Well, at least the Spanish 2 final was easy, and Bio was two weeks ago.

On a totally different note, play practice is a blast, but so damn tiring. I didn't get home until 10:30 last night, and then having to wake up at 5:15... >.<'

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Why the hell did I ever draw that picture, and why did my brother have to take it to school. 

Now I will forever have little fifth-grade girls begging me to draw Justin Beiber for them. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service