Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The ballsy solution here is to agree and draw him doing something they wouldn't dig.

I'd say "draw guro!" but fifth-graders, so uh draw him kissing a big hairy man or some fuckin thing, I don't even.

XDDD That would be hilarious.

*sigh...* But I'm too nice to do that. :/ I just said "Well, I've got exams and AP classes and homework and play rehearsal and I need a job too. I'll see if I have time." Not...

Your brother used your art to get girls to talk to him? You should demand payment.
XD Yes, he did. I was actually going to, but I don't want to get sued by the elementary school. >.>

English was eaaasy. Especially since they added Greek  Mythology (which I'm willing to bet my teacher expected I responded to that) and since I'm an "ESL" (no, actually but sure) student I go to do it in the ESL room and instead of handwriting it, I got to type it on Microsoft Word. 

I feel bad for this one girl who was actually ESL had to do it with everyone else.

Sat down and just worked on algebra and chem for the better part of two hours. Feeling pretty accomplished.

The only thing I have for American Lit is reading :D and my history's being put off until tomorrow.

:DD

I need to start watching Oz.

I have a late night class wednesdays.

XD It's so fun!

". Tetrahydroimidazo[4,5,1-jk] [1,4]-benzodiazepin-2(1H)-one (TIBO) derivativeR82150 (53) and HIV protease (PR) inhibitor Ro 31-8959 (9) were kindlyprovided by M. Janssen (Janssen, Beerse, Belgium)"

'kindly provided'

awright I'm done, Bioshock has fucked my head enough.

Marcel Janssen. lol

:DDDDD

Must steal gif....

Also, how do I search for people on tumblr, and how do I find you? *still a horrible n00b*

What magazine?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service