Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

School I'm in now is. XD My old one was probably 97% white. I'm much more accustomed to that. My Social teacher had once asked us, "If you had ever been the only different person in the room." I raised my hand. XD Same. It's funny because she makes Asian jokes and I make Ginger jokes.

My school was well known for having stoners... Did your teacher teach you? Mine didn't.... She just kind of let us figure it out. And demanded we wear goggles.

xD That's sort of scary.

My tech teacher was the shit. He won a Teacher of the Year something from Starbucks (I dunno why Starbucks rated teachers, but whatevs). :D He was awesome, though. And not crazy unsafe.

We had a party in our dorm tonight, easily over 30 people crammed into one apartment, I got woke up at 8pm from a nap because someone wanted me to drink a beer, then I was asked to do a beer bong, then some girl asked me to drink with her and her bf, then when she couldn't finish it, gave it to me.

Playing Bioshock. Fuck no fetch quest. Fuck yes gardens.

Fuck hell no Houdini Splicers.

the more pictures you take, the less annoying they are.

Aye, I just managed to get Natural Camouflage. Aww yee.

Also, Big Daddies are no fun once you discover Electric Buck :\

Electro-Gel works too.

I know :D I only just got the chemical thrower, though... and 100 shots of gel only seems to get them down to about 1/8 health. I'll upgrade it more this time, see what I can do.

Also, holy God Rapture gets better every visit. I keep finding new things... in Arcadia the trees are in giant glass cages underwater. fucking awesome

If the plot was better, I'd refer you to some of the settings in Bioshock 2.

Also, go get the booze hound tonic. Trust me, do it, it's very, very worth it.

And did you notice the Pavlov machine the last time you were in Point Promethius?

And did you get to see the two splicers waltzing in Olympus heights? How about the biggest tragedy of the game in the least words?

Did you happen to notice the torture device in Neptune's Bounty? Or the submarine airlock?

I now make booze hound an object of every visit >.>

I've seen the waltzing splicers (and can never bring myself to kill Cohen, ever); am on a quest to find the damn... training thing...; and in short, I'm kind of goddamned blind ._.

Use the arrow. It has a better idea of where it's going than you do.

I just quoted Newt Gingrich. 

...Part of my soul just crumbled and died.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service