Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, compared to some stuff I've heard, this is great quality. And that's Gershwin himself on the piano.

That and it's fucking awesome.

Starting to study. 

I procastinated this all yesterday. Must. Do. Math.

And French but eh... conjugation memorization does not sound fun. 

Listening to my iPod through its dock and catching up on chemistry homework.

Feeling strangely awesome.

After spending literal weeks behind in chemistry, I completely understand everything now, and am nearly done with the work. :D

Playing on deviantArt while Mom and my stepdad watch old movies.

I really need to finish my Trig homework, but I kinda need new batteries for my calculator to do that. 

I've got rehearsal tonight at 5, and I'm probably gonna be real lazy until then unless I decide to draw or someone comes over.

Sick. Phlegmy. Blech.
I drove downtown to shop for my mom's birthday gift today, and drove in circles due to all the one-way streets and all of the poorly-marked roads. I probably broke, like, a dozen traffic laws I was so confused.

Then I was failing at parking and didn't want to have to walk a mile from the easy parking, so this random old guy helped me parallel park AND I GOT OUT ALL BY MYSELF.

Having fun looking up colleges. :D

Not doing my research project, though, which will become a problem shortly...

If there was only one person I could follow on Twitter, it would be Voldemort. XDDD
 Because Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders...

Also, I'm going to soon start a huge-ass oil painting of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, because I had a dream last night that I did this tiny little sucky drawing of him and I really wanted to do a new one. I've already got it sketched out. :D

And my family's all watching the football game... Jets vs. the Steelers, and they look like Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff... And my team (Steelers/Hufflepuff) is winning easily. :D
But alas, you're would be Hufflepuffs of hockey suck, okay not really. Damnable bastards.
Starting my research project I've had three weeks to work on. Researching FARC. Whee.

I'm spazzy right now.

This happy thing actually works. I'm, like, happy and stuff. So, yeah....

My solo is coming up next week. I think I'm going to die of a nervous breakdown. I'm still way behind in figuring it out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service