Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Solo for what?
Solo and Ensemble for band. I play the French Horn and I'm seriously nervous at failing horribly.
Oh awesome. Good luck. :D

This is my first solo so if I get a participation score, I'm not doing another solo ever again.

So I'm MX's resident spinster. And I shall be shipped with my cats.

I figure if I embrace my lack of online marital partners, Tally'll get tired of it faster.
On another forum I'm pretty sure I'm married to Victor Frankenstein. Or at least we're in a committed relationship. Everyone else has a pairing with the other members... but not me :D
Today I was supposed to be studying with some friends. It resulted in wandering the mall, a lot of insults thrown at me, and me starting at the page, having no god damned clue what to do and yet everyone asked me questions...

All in all, very productive.
:/ This sounds like a job for my Ultimate Bad Day playlist.

But of course it got lost between computers. *sigh*

XD

But it was fun. And apparently I actually knew what I was doing, it was only me who didn't know it... 

Okay. Then no playlist needed.

It's a shame though, because it's a really good playlist. It starts off really depressed and angsty and then ends with Jason Mraz on a light and fluffy note.
Jason Mraz is light and fluffy? xDD
Well, I'm Yours is the last song. Which I know is sacrilegious as a Jason Mraz fan to like I'm Yours, but to hell with the rules. It's a fabulous song.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service