Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is, though not by far his best one.

I hate it when good songs get overplayed and lose some of their value. x.x

I'm so screwed on this project. Can't find a damn thing to work with. It's my own damn fault, too, which makes it worse. I don't deserve to be in this class. >.<'

Here's hoping I feel like shit in the morning, thus allowing myself to opt out of school.

*crosses fingers*

*coughs on* I'm afraid it's no use. If not the virtual aspect, it's the fact that I have no good germs for you. :/
What's the project?
Find a recent issue rooted in Latin America and write about how it connects to another part of the world.
Oh, ouch.

Well I think I have to do a project on Columbia for Model UN this year so... 

Environment in Columbia?

Basically, due to the demands of countries like the U.S and Canada, it's required to harvest all its forests and forests are a big part of the environment there and it's being ruined. Etc, etc. 

Edit: Columbia is Latin America... right? I mean it's right beside Venezuela...

Well, there's a start. Thanks.

EDIT: Damn, I fail at this. I can't find direct links as to how this affects the US economy or trade market or anything. Goddamnit.

The name is Colombia. Otherwise it's an antiquated nickname for the US and a real fuckin fast way to give me a heart attack.

>.>;; Anyway yeah. Also cocaine, man. Gotta mention drugs.

Whoops. Spell fail. XD Spellcheck did not correct me.... 

That would be because it is a word. It's just not the right term for the Latin American country.

I can't tell the difference between capitol and capital, if that makes you feel any better :\

Riiiight. It's the state isn't it?

XD I had to Dictionary.com that. At the very least, I know New York is a state AND a city.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service