Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome, can't wait to see them.

In other ARGs there tend to be more tiers to puzzles as you go along, so any additional ones you can provide would be awesome.

Eating lunch in the cafeteria. This is such a depressing room.

Enjoying my response to the guy who called the ARG fake.

It's really silly actually, since you can argue anything. My dad's a lawyer, and he explained a case in law school where he successfully argued that the sky is green.

I have my alarm tone set to "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan so now I wake up to: "Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns." I now wake up extremely determined to start my day. A good motivation technique? I think so.

I'm quite proud of myself today. :D

XDDD

Disney songs can get you psyched about anything.
I give Disney partial credit, some of their earlier work was flat-out ripped from Tchaikovsky.

Oh come on, Mulan is awesome. Admit it.

@Hannah: I love Disney songs which is probably why I bought the Disney Sing It for the Wii...

Well, yeah, Mulan is original. "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty was yanked directly from the Tchaikovsky ballet.

All of Disney's popular and really good works were usually made in the 90's and I'm pretty sure the music there was original. 

I mean Hercules, The Lion King, and Mulan? Those are my favourites and they were in the 90's. I don't like Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella. 

I hated Hercules but I really liked Sleeping Beauty.

But the Lion King is the best one ever.

I saw the musical (Lion King) at DPAC Saturday. They had an ELEPHANT. And it had a baby behind it!!

It's about 32 seconds in. More familiar bits around 1:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_oP2ltuNyk&feature=player_embed...!

I stand corrected, in looking through more of the music, I realize that practically half the soundtrack for the movie is ripped directly from the ballet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service