Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll grant you that. The music was always great, even if the plot was a bit overused.
That sounds cool, but my question is this: is it more "I WON'T SAY I'M IN LOOOOOOOOVE" or "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER."?

All the good ones: Can You Feel the Love Tonight?, Reflection, and You've Got a Friend in Me.

I had mine set to an air-raid alarm for a while. First few times I woke up real goddamn fast.
A rather belated happy holidays to you all!

Cast of characters: Nathan, Lamp, Fishy, Pyro, Miles, End, Flying, Night, Xuut, Tally, Ranting, Ni, Kayte, Py, and myself.

I hope you enjoy it!

For those of you who wondered why I was asking about the cookies, this is why.

We're all here!

And /alive/. :DDDD

Beyond lovely, though.  

Just finished writing an extraordinarily kick-ass statement for after the end of the ARG. I'll be posting it here a few days early so I can make sure that I got all of your down correctly in the acknowledgments. I think you'll like it, you all get praise, and then I spend a nice long paragraph bashing whomever's responsible for the piss-poor job of community involvement on MDW.

XDDD

Getting praised and watching someone else get bashed. My two favorite things. :D

I just got an e-mail with their latest marketing attempt...an app that directs the users to the free excerpt we got weeks ago, and has a brief quiz that ought to be labeled "How bull-headed are you?"

Two earthquakes so far.

I'd sound excited, but really, it's just going to get old fast.

My room is a total bombsite - this is not related to the above statement - but because I've only half unpacked.

I should not have had this much fun with a Christian assignment.

Assignment: Write a 300 word fable that illustrates a Biblical truth.

Summary of my original fable: A bunch of self-righteous llamas (Fistians) have a secret clubhouse where they meet and throw all of the "romotextural" (a disease that llama is born with that causes them to just be a bit different from regular llamas)llamas into the furnace. In the end, all of the romotextural llamas are allowed to marry each other, and the Fistian llamas get thrown into the furnace by their own leader.

Summary of the one I turned in: Lary is prideful, Jerry pwns Lary, pride comes before a fall, the end.

Lolol "romotextural". You should've done that one.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service