Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Romotexturals is different enough from homosexuala, but I thought I might be stretching it with "Fistians."
Finished my project thing on time. It's hardly A-quality work, but it could've been worse. And now I'm stress-free. :D

My brain is basically, "You should study... but oh my god, you have to wait till this song is done! And then this story... and now you have to eat... and now you have to wash the dishes..." And it just drags on. 

Then there are other poor chaps who have been seriously studying their asses off. I will never be able to study for six hours straight, I'm sorry...

The poor 'rents think I've been studying for ages.

Coughing. Awful coughing. Mostly dry coughing, but not wholly.

I hate being sick when it doesn't give me a free pass out of school.

Still working on the puzzles.

Doo doo doo doo doo...

Playing Battlefront II. Whee.
Still the best space combat game in existence, in my opinion.

Sat through the State of the Union.

Most of it sounds like the same old typical stuff, but the Consolidation idea is new. I'm curious what will happen with it.

"Im going through tissues like no-ones business &"

And what?

And Ning is absofuckinlutely ridiculous.

(It's meant to be a fairly typical cold -- since it's cold, Elena's already got kind of scaly dry skin. However, in about a week she'll notice that it's spread to her upper arms and doesn't react to lotions. Perhaps she'll ask for advice on that, I dunno.)

It's really difficult to write a lab conclusion for chemistry when the nature of the experiment is testing the molar mass of a known compound, when we're not allowed to refer to human error, where there's no real hypothesis, and when we only have one trial of experimentation.
"If previous estimates were correct, then by doing X experiement then we should get Y result. Within the Error margin, we did get Y results, so X experiment is a valid one. This means we can now apply this information to other experiments involving X."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service