Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm? 

...I'm willing to go all the way to "here's a timestamp, here's an article, and here's my blurred-out face".

What I mean is, do the audio files have both genders?

Because, unless my knowledge about female anatomy is completely unnacurate, it's impossible to talk in both an obviously female voice and an obviously male voice, with a german accent to boot.

Meaning we can prove that more than one person is involved.

Meaning we can prove that it's not an attention grabbing scheme, but an actual marketing scheme.

Oh. 

So far there's me, EndOf through a heavy filter, and EndOf in a German accent. I am obviously chicktastic, he's obviously a dude.

Somebody mention that. I'd do it myself, but I'm too busy being a Nazi leader.

Also, we posted Nighthawk's piece regarding the flying erasers. So we have two lady voices, and 1 (though they may think 2) male voices. Tomorrow is the phone conference, so they'll have an extra two to work with, and the clip with Hannah as Max airs next week. Right now our best evidence is that this is a project by more than one person, as evidenced by the multiple voice parts, and that therefore it can't be one singular 14 year old girl.

We encounter the main difficulty here that I'm trying to highlight to the publicists. The fanbase is divided by people who care enough, but are getting nothing, and people who don't care about marketing at all.

Just realized! Nathan, your voice in the ARG clips has the same tone to it as Sofia Lamb from BioShock 2.

Bahaha!

...also, in that case, my mother sounds a good deal like Lamb too, since I sound like a young version of my mother in pretty much all the clips.

I'm dead serious. Have you ever heard a clip of her talk? She's a snooze fest after Andrew Ryan, but the similarity is really crazy.

Also, thanks for remaining calm with Val so far. The people over there are really trying everyone's nerves, and you've been a real pro about it. Just remember, we get the last laugh.

Yes, and now I can't unhear it. 

It's a little trying sometimes, but... well, I can't wait for the reveal.

Andrew Ryan? That's the opposite of part of my name, Ryan Andrew _ _ _ _ _.

(My last name shall not be revealed).

Which reminds me. Some fucker somewhere is really named Andrew Ryan, and he's a singer. Haven't listened to anything, but since I found out I fight the temptation to email him and be a scary nerd.

Alright.

Sorry, haven't really been on for the past few weeks, and missed oodles of the ARG.  High school + drama + parents riding me over homework = no time for the interwebz.  But yeah, hopefully everything's... dealed with and I've been catching up on the ARG.  How's it going overall?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service