Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Odd, I've never heard of you people, or really seen anyone with that description in any of my reviews for the two MR things I have up...is it a recent development?

Relatively. The group's been active since November.

For the most part we're lazy scum and stick with "well, you broke half the guidelines, you misspelled five canon characters' names, and your writing is barely in English, here's a little on how to improve, cheers".

The MR fandom is a treadmill of terrible, terrible fic.

Can you have them give my things a check? I'm contemplating continuing School of Thought and I want to know if the plot is dulled to death yet or if I can keep moving with it this summer.

Also, did you see the puzzle-esque thing I put up earlier to deal with the spelling errors? Can you put that up some time tomorrow so that we can deal with the spelling and stay on schedule?

Sure :D 

Yes and yes. Expect it sometime in the afternoon -- Val will pop in between hangover cure and partying because guys what is this I'm so confused.

Actually, if Interpol was scrambling an investigation team, she'd get a bit panicky, so it would be more, "Uh oh...help?"

I just signed on for a writing contest that totals to a minimum wordcount of 4 million words.

Woo.

What're the reqs?

200 prompts, each a minimum of 20 000 words.

Here

o.o 

Good luck.  

Harry Potter archive on FFN hit 500k.

Jaysus.

I decided on what to call my bad luck based character. ^_^
Hm?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service