Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lololol

Anyone wanna explain this to me? 

http://www.fanhistory.com/wiki/Nathan_p

I'm gonna fuckin scream.

Apparently we covered mitosis on the day I decided not to risk frostbite by going to class.

(I love Google.)

XD

America, ladies and gentlemen: Where we can't even sing the national anthem correctly.

I hate watching sports on television because of how badly every single singer butchers the anthem.

The Anthem? Pop musicians can't sing at all; they autotune themselves and fill their music with slurs to give the impression of singing. If they put a Broadway musician or Julliard graduate up there, we wouldn't have any of this junk.
Maybe this doesn't count in your highly refined musical mind...

But my mind would implode from overexposure to awesome if Kristen Chenoweth sang it next year.

No, as frankly:

1) Pop music isn't professional singing.

2) The American National Anthem is terrible. I'd rather they just did "America the Beautiful" instead.

3) Pop music isn't professional singing.

2) Hell, I would be willing just to have stadiums shushed and Billy Murray singing "You're A Grand Old Flag" put on. Damn sight better than "annnnnd the hoooooome of the brayayayayavvvvvvvvve".
The lyrics are old, depressing, and the tune is crummy. Compare to Russia. They've even had to change the lyrics over the years, and it's still great.

Russia's national anthem is legit.

We... we have a retooled drinking song. :\

A retooled drinking song from another country, no less.
Glee is failing like it never has in the past. I almost wish the Superbowl was still going on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service