Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huh, won't it be better when you're supreme overlord and no one can tell you what to do?

3 hour delay tomorrow.

What the heck? What happened to a 2 hour delay? I mean, I'm not complaining, but... what the heck?

Oh fuck.

Anyone know jack shit about Colombia? (Look Nathan, I spelled it right!)

Drug trade and they speak Spanish.

XD Drug trade is getting better due to Colombia begging the world for help. Actually, the U.S is mostly responsible for that...

I meant like, political aspects. 

The government was corrupted and overthrown by drug cartels?

So, my new laptop apparently freaked out and died last night. Boy, am I glad I kept my old dinosaur laptop >.>;;

Edit: Also, the plague of dumbfucks on ff.net continues. Homicide is still a crime, correct? I'm having trouble both remembering that and not flipping an epic bitch on these piss-drinking retards.

I learned eight different ways to excuse it to a jury, but yeah, sorry.

Giving constructive criticism is not a crime goddammit. Where's my shotgun.

*seethes*

I love this song, why aren't the chords available online?? Jenny, by The Harters.

I am so happy!

In my Criminal Psychology class, we just went through three chapters, all dealing with agression and stimuli. Now I actually know the scientific and legal names for all of the explinations I've been giving for Angel.

Fundamental Attribution Error during Classification of Situational Instigators FTW.

I'm going to need a pin or something to let out all this air, otherwise my head won't be able to fit through the door.

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/forum/topics/why-dont-they-just-use-the?...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service