Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watson wins game 1 with $35,734 to Rutter's $10,400, despite getting the final jeopardy question wrong.

It was funny, whenever Watson was asked to make a bit, it would puke out random numbers, like $3461.

Alex Trebeck's response, "I'm not even going to ask."

*bid, like $6435, "I won't ask"
D: I really wanted to see it, but homework.

The problem with today's round was that the questions were more in Watson's favor.

An idiosyncrasy of Jeopardy questions are that the clues contain word-play, something that a computer cannot handle well.  Most of the questions were too straightforward, so Watson was just able to skim through his system easily.

I'm going to miss the new Glee twice in a row. I still haven't seen the Valentine's episode. DDDD:

BUT BLAINECHEL SOUNDS LIKE BLAINE AND ME.
(not that I particularly object.)

AND I MISSED THE LAST TWO EPISODES IN A ROW BECAUSE OF THE PLAY AND HOMEWORK. DDDDD:
And they sang MCR tonight. How could I have possibly missed this episode. What. O.O

I KNOW AND I MISSED IT... DDDD:

But we have both episodes on DVR. :D

But I probably won't get to watch them until this weekend. D: 

I think my iPod just froze-broke-died. I don't know... But now I don't have an alarm clock for tomorrow morning. Crap. 

Anyway, I got a little homework done, I have Glee recorded, and I need sleep. Good night all.

If it's a touch, you may have to hold the home and sleep/power buttons for 20secs, if it still doesn't work.

Starting to get a little pissy. 

I've tolerated your god damned son coughing and bitching ALL DAY. 

I DON'T WANT TO BE REPRIMANDED FOR GETTING UP LATE ONCE. 

I don't even care that I haven't done my Social work yet. Fuck it, I'm on break. 

Thinking about Glee and listening to rain sounds on my compy and doing math homework.

I feel depressed and relaxed and contented all at once.

Have chemistry, then I'm going to go and hop on a bus to pre-order DA2.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service