Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got Angel in the mail. I'll read it tonight during the play when I have free time between stage time. I haven't read anything since last semester... >.>

My project's due date was moved to Monday! :D Thank God... 

I'm supposed to be studying for my Trig test tomorrow. Meh.

Oh yeah, and my ADD meds have just completely stopped working. I've gone back to staring off into space when people talk to me and scribbling all over my papers in Trig. I'm also eating more like I did before I started taking the meds, and I'm becoming way more antisocial in school. 

I hate this. I need to focus. This is my last hard semester, then I can goof off. But not when I have AP classes. >.<'

*Sympathizes*  Sorry, can't really do anything but wish you luck with that.  My friend's ADHD but that's really the extent of my expertise in that area.  Are trying other medications an option?

I'm already on a different kind than I started with... I had Adderall XR before, (like last year?) but it started to wear off. Now I have Vyvanse, and it's pretty much stopped working. I don't know what else there is.

Oh, and Mom wants to see if I need medication for having bipolar disorder or manic depression or something, too. >.>

Got accepted into Classen. I'm most likely going to be starting at 6th grade again(but not because I'm not intelligent, because it would be good for me), so I'm probably just going to be pulled out of school after Monday.

I can't wait to get out of that hellhole.

Edit: So, I got a D in Spelling today. I was like "OH WTF WAIT OH GAWD" and then it was only from ONE missing paper worth two grades. I turned it in late and it brought my grade back up to a B.

Phew.

Err, you have a class for Spelling?

Oh wait, 6th grade, gotchaaa.

No, not a class, it just shows up seperate on my report card.
What's Classen?

Classen School of Advanced Studies. I got accepted for a visual arts major. :D

Wikipedia

...That looks really awesome.

Yeah. It's really hard to get in, too. There were only, like, eight out of forty kids selected to be accepted for visual arts.

*JEALOUS.*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service