Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got this message from Flame the Firespy:

You started the whole Itex package/ARG thing with a whole group og other MDW members who are elite?First, how come you never asked m[e] to help? I'm a serious MDW member and have found out most of the info for upcoming JP books than anyone else. I would've liked to been apart of this!

Second, I got to say.... well played. You guys did it perfectly and no one saw it coming. I gotta say you guys( Your so-called elite members) are good.

Third, what is the elite group and how do I get in?

Do I kindly turn him down, or may I send him an invite?

And yes, we are elite. Don't any of you try to say otherwise.

You obviously have every right to invite whomever you please.

*not an MDW-er, so doesn't have real say*

If you think you want him here, sure. Aside from the ARG, this site hasn't really done much MR stuff, though, has it? 

True, it isn't, but we're still smarter than 55,000 of the 56,000 members of MDW combined--which when we're discussing/debating the books goes to our credit.

Besides, most of us are responsible for a huge share of MDW site activity anyway.

xD

You're inviting him, then?

I just did. I hope he isn't too disappointed.

Yeah, go ahead and invite him.

Listening to country music on Pandora.

...And enjoying it. I haven't done this in forever.

Up at midnight, but it looks like daylight outside because of the moon... Anyway, I'm getting less than five hours of sleep tonight. Woo. I'm gonna need a couple of energy drinks tomorrow. Hello again, my friends Nos and Nitrous Monster...

Also, reading Angel, it seems that someone has been lurking around the forums. >.>

Missing TTS. I feel like I shouldn't be.

Edit: Holy eff, Trotter's still around. o.e

CHEAT. Cheats. I knew it. You couldn't help yourself.

Divorce him?

Going to the bookstore tomorrow. Any suggestions?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service