Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took me 1.5 hours to finish ANGEL.

I have so, so much to talk about. I would be surprised if my audio review goes over half an hour, or requires multiple parts.

@Nathan: HOLY FUCK! THE THING THAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT EARLIER THAT WE THOUGHT WOULD BE AWESOME BUT WE WERE SURE PATTERSON WOULD NEVER DO HE DID!

^More on that later.

How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on classes now?

No. Patterson went and did something to a particular character that Nathan and I thought would be immensely fun to watch, but doubted that he'd go for it because it's just too-plain awesome for his usual writing. Lo and behold, at last minute, Patterson managed to do just that, and while I know how it's going to turn out plot-wise, the little unknown details have me more excited than I've been since finishing Alan Wake.
Ah. Not sure about that. We'll see.
asfsdfj I finished ANGEL today but I think I missed that part? I might actually have to re-read.
How could you have missed that part? It was the whole damn epilogue!

Oooh that.

I'm not quite firing on all cylinders.

The moment I turn eighteen I'm moving out of my parent's house.

Not for any particular reason though.

The transcript for my audio review is already two pages long, and I just finished up the villians and secondary characters. I still need to discuss the primaries, and the plot overall.

I'm halfway through. I've had no time to read, and my ADD is killing me. >.<' Will keep reading every spare moment during our performance tonight though. XD

XP

I did a sample read-through. I'll be ranting for at least ten minutes.

The weather forecast on my phone says that the high for Monday is 70F. The low is 4. 

The hell you say?

OH MY GOD DEGRASSI WHY DO YOU ONLY GIVE ME HALF THE EPISODE

Why not, like, give me BOTH PARTS IN ONE DAY? adljsadkfhwkjg I don't want to wait a whole week...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service