Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a 30gig iPod, but it never ran out of space at first because the computer I was using when I bought it had less than 30 gigs of memory...
2 gig iPod here, still half empty.

16GB, but only 2.2GB empty, with tons left to add. 

I have a very eclectic taste in music, so I collect a lot of it... Not even half of what's on my computer has even made it to my iPod either. :/

XD 

32 gig. Half full I think. Maybe more.

I don't bother with apps or videos because I don't use it for that sort of thing. I have like, ten apps that I actually use on a regular basis. 

I'm so screwed when my dad finally gets me the 16 gig iPhone 4. 

Have a 32gb Ipod that only has about 8gb of music, though to be fair I further compressed the files when they were synced.

Music taste ranges from crap like Slipknot to UB40, >.> weird music taste indeed. :D

I've got everything from Enya to Disturbed, plus some movie soundtracks, Christian music, screamo and hardcore metal, pop, techno, musicals, etc... My favorite new album I just added was Escape the Fate. :D

I still desperately need Drowning Pool, 5FDP, the new Kamelot album, and especially Killswitch Engage. And more space...

Oh you like Killswitch Engage?

This Fire Burns, like it? Hare it? Never heard it?

Haven't heard it. Only heard a few of their songs... That's why I need it all on my iPod. >.<' 

Honestly, half of my new stuff comes from my favorite Guitar Hero songs. ^^" My Curse is on Guitar Hero 3, and it's my favorite song there. I've wanted to hear their music since I got the game, like, three or four years ago?

Unfortunately I need to get some sleep... It's almost 11 and I have to get up at 5 for school. <.> Mom's a teacher. Good night!

Yeah, my iPod's basically a best-of selection... and the files I have on my computer were already a best-of triage selection to save what I could of my collection. So my iPod is part wittle-Nathan's-music and part the best of my newest songs.

Well, that's weird.

I just learned that two of the main characters in the book I'm revising have Borderline Personality Disorder. They just evolved that way; I didn't even know of it until now.

...Apparently, Ben Folds and Neil Gaiman are buddies.

All of my favorite awesome people know each other. It's weird.

They're probably just a couple of those celebrities because they've donated to the same charities, been to the same fund-raising events, shared the same line of cocaine. XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service