Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What gif?

The gun magically disappears when Nick's shooting and reappears when Bieber falls. O.o she's a witch.

o.e

Why do you save .gifs like this?
To show to my niece, I'm an ass like that. :D>

This has been one of the funner things I've done in a while, I miss people, you know who you are.

But I need to finish my English homework, damn Science fiction novum similarities between texts.

Whether or not you're referring to me, I miss you, too. Come back more often.

I have to do English homework, also. Meh. Should probably start on that...

Quality music is quality.

Finding that Model UN is a bit like Mock Leg. 

"Okay remember, we're NDP, we can always throw the question back at them. All the problems are at the fault of the current government and their current incompetence."

"Okay remember, we're Colombia. We're heavy influenced by the Americans. Everything is America's fault."

You're on MUN? This year I did Speech and Debate (going for LD captain next year) and Mock Trial.

Our school is full of MUN snobs.

Watching a Let's Play of Bioshock 2, and I just realized: you literally just miss Mark Meltzer. After following him through the game, you're right there and he's gone.

Jesus.

You see him one more time... in most Let's Plays they catch up with him eventually.

I am aware of this.

The guy actually playing the game may not be.

I've watched another LP of the game before and I think that guy fucked up hard, because I don't remember hearing Meltzer's voice at the merry-go-round area. Even if you know the, uh, twist -- it's still kind of a player punch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service